Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,561 prices entered by 1,043 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,084TL (R$ 6,333) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)