Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,636 prices entered by 886 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,405TL (R$ 5,106) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)