Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,312 prices entered by 1,295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,888TL (R$ 16,926) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)