Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,427TL (R$ 3,708) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)