Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,243TL (R$ 4,006) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)