Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,298TL (R$ 3,711) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)