Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,136TL (R$ 3,550) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)