Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,112TL (R$ 3,920) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)