Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,907TL (R$ 3,900) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)