Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.976 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,055TL (R$ 4,155) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)