Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,429TL (R$ 5,749) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)