Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07629 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,528TL (RD$ 255,982) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)