Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07873 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,700TL (RD$ 59,690) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (about 2 hours ago)