Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09262 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 72% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,000TL (RD$ 53,984) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)