Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,836TL (R$ 15,888) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)