Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,456TL (R$ 4,892) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)