Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,449TL (R$ 4,686) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)