Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07264 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,560TL (Php49,007) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (39 minutes ago)