Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06977 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,066TL (Php43,951) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (44 minutes ago)