Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19282 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,149TL (ARS $11,146) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (39 minutes ago)