Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07916 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,136TL (RD$ 52,244) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (40 minutes ago)