Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,770TL (962 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)