Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.533 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,851TL (1,090 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)