Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,512TL (€1,334) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)