Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,397TL (€1,486) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)