Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,695TL (€1,483) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $578 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)