Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,780TL (€1,240) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)