Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,976TL (€890) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)