Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,645TL (COL$3,110,141) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)