Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,791TL (COL$3,253,641) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)