Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,222 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 81% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,431TL (CH$741,137) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)