Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,677 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00539 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,036TL (CH$934,216) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)