Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,650 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,677TL (CH$920,198) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)