Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,908 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,798TL (CH$856,244) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)