Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,480 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00638 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,176TL (CH$654,336) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)