Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,566TL (€1,196) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (about 2 hours ago)