Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.921 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,258TL (€5,167) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)