Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,290TL (€1,146) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)