Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 44% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,691TL (Bs 24,811,430) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)