Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35117 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,361TL (Bs 12,419) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)