Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37657 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,750TL (Bs 9,958) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)