Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35252 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,500TL (Bs 7,092) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)