Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17323 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,501TL (ARS $14,440) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)