Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20307 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,276TL (ARS $11,209) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (38 minutes ago)