Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20486 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,552TL (ARS $12,459) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)