Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,413TL (COL$2,742,710) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)