Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,010TL (€1,452) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)