Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,453TL ($b31,874) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)