Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,883TL ($b9,551) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)