Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,548TL ($b6,703) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)