Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,791TL (R$ 4,010) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)