Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 237% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,435TL ($2,006) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)