Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,820TL (RM4,577) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)