Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,378TL (RM4,222) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)