Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 86% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,132TL (﷼ 55,135,318) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)