Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 72% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,637TL (﷼ 45,460,652) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)