Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01413 TRY / YER
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,947TL (279,374 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)