Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,187TL (202,508 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)