Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 246 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 112% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,136TL (€1,311) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (25 minutes ago)