Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 99% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,557TL (€1,515) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)