Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,540TL (€5,843) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)