Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 145% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,622TL (€1,204) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)