Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,451TL (€1,569) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)