Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.864 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 54% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,235TL ($1,355) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)