Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,847TL ($785) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)