Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19836 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,593TL (L 23,153) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)