Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21852 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 70% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,762TL (L 21,790) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)