Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26206 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 98% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,349TL (L 20,410) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)