Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15129 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,956TL (L 26,148) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)