Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16520 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,100TL (L 24,820) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)