Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17387 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,943TL (L 22,678) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)