Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15413 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,443TL (L 15,851) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)