Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20019 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,572TL (L 22,837) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)