Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20977 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,507TL (Mex$ 21,488) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)