Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19211 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,891TL (Mex$ 25,460) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)