Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20283 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,005TL (Mex$ 19,746) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)