Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21690 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,935TL (ARS $8,921) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)