Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10154 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 169% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,070TL (Php79,476) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (23 minutes ago)