Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10116 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 169% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,613TL (Php85,147) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)