Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08726 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 144% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,308TL (Php83,759) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)