Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06847 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 98% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,143TL (Php104,318) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)