Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22343 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,217TL (ARS $5,446) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)