Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19701 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,798TL (Mex$ 24,353) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)