Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20044 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,445TL (Mex$ 22,177) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)