Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 734 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00838 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 140% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,971TL (₡ 831,637) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)