Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,767TL (₡ 940,880) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)