Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00642 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,240TL (₡ 2,687,322) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)