Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07243 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,861TL (Php53,316) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)