Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07156 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 93% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,935TL (Php96,917) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)