Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00634 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,746TL (CH$590,499) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Damascus costs 2,000 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)