Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,290TL (CH$694,872) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)