Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00739 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,028TL (CH$545,093) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)