Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19633 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,921TL (Mex$ 19,970) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)