Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18850 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,155TL (ARS $22,045) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)