Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22198 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,527TL (ARS $78,956) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)