Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20314 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,800TL (ARS $23,629) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)