Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19460 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,872TL (ARS $19,897) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)