Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, California, United States and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.058 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,465TL ($1,460) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)