Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,469TL in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)