Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 113% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,613TL (€1,600) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (35 minutes ago)