Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,006TL (R$ 4,116) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)