Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,879TL (R$ 15,216) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)