Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21120 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,585TL (Mex$ 16,974) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)