Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,155TL ($2,051) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)