Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,488TL ($4,965) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)