Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,948TL ($1,945) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (33 minutes ago)