Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.044 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,430TL ($1,590) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)