Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,363TL ($4,798) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)