Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.733 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,485TL ($1,793) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)