Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.185 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,558TL (€1,806) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)