Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,343TL (₨61,182) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (32 minutes ago)